Q. How do I access the New York Times online?
To access the New York Times (NYT) online, please follow the four steps below:
- Navigate to New York Times login.
- Search for and select Denison. (You will be redirected to the NYT registration page.)
- Click "Create Account" and complete fields -- you must use your @denison.edu email.
- Verify your account (you will receive a confirmation email).
- Note that you will need to go through these same steps to renew your subscription yearly.
Students: Your account will expire the December after you graduate -- enjoy!
Faculty: Your account will expire after one year of access and the Times will offer to add this expiration date to your calendar when you create your account. After the expiration date has passed, go to their website and click Already have an account? "Log in here". Fill out your @denison.edu email and password. You will receive an email from NYT. Verity your email link and login again.